How to apply
Before you complete your online application, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Create an online account on the Student Portal
- First, click on the course of your choice. Choose from one of the course categories below.
- Follow the steps to set up an online account on the portal. The portal can then be used to complete your application.
- You will have to create a ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. Please ensure that your username is the email address you check regularly and that your password is easy to remember.
- Please read the terms and conditions when prompted to do so.
Choose a course
Making an Application
- Once you have created your account on the Student Portal, you can apply to courses by clicking on the relevant course link and signing into the portal.
- You can save and exit and return to your application at any time up until the closing date.
- Please provide complete and accurate information.
- Please upload all of the documentation requested ( e.g. recent passport type photograph, image of your birth certificate).
- You must click the submit button in order to submit the application.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed.